Hi

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinnmyheart

Hi...

It been a while since I been on this site and rejoin this forum. Because I love everything about this forum.. And talking about Chinnies is my fave topic..:thumbsup:

I currently don't have any chinchillas. I use to own chinchillas years ago. It been a long time..

I don't know if I will own one any time soon. But you just never know...

I am mother of two boys. Busy busy always tending to my house and my boys. We have 2 chinese hamsters, and they are still new here. So it brings memorize of my own chinnies. :cry3:

Now I am wanting a chin or chins. I hesitated to ask my hubby about getting a chin. I didn't know if my hubby would agree. To my surprise he said yes.

But now that been hit with wanting one. I have prepare with all a chin needs..

I use to buy the best cut, now I forgot the website I use to order from. Something hay... Loft ... or something with those two words in it.

Maybe you guys can help me out and give me the website you order your hay? Your help may direct me to the website. Thank you!!!

Beemarie, thanks!

Ok, well I made research on the hay it is KMS Hayloft. I guess I won't be asking any question unless I can't find it.

Back