Hi

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelergirl

I signed up a few days ago.
I have(excuse me...my daughter has)
2 chinchillas. She is 13 and got them the day after Chrisrtmas.I told her she forfited her chins since I now feed them every day and clean their cage once a week!..lol
We still fight about that,but she's in school all day so I get to spend plenty of time with them..I look up things about my babies every day...anyways that's how I ended up finding this site.
I am looking forward to meeting people and learn more about "my'chins everyday.
sorry if my spelling is bad, I'm just Learning and doing this from my phone.
my babies. Names are Mousey and Peanut. I will post a picture when I learn how to do that.. I'm lucky I just know how to post now.
Thank you,Tammy

Um, congratulations? Lol. I think it is great that you bailed your daughter out when she didn't care for the chins adequately enough, and hopefully she will learn from this about the type of responsibility it takes to care for a pet. You've come to the right place to learn about your babies, and I can't wait to see their pics :)

Thank you everyone.. my daughter just wants to play with the chinchillas in that's it. I am very protective of them in when she is holding 1 of them I asked her to let me hold it and she gets mad because she says they're hers and I never let her hold em. I told ur she can hold them whenever she wants is long as she cleans the cage and feed them all the time. I'm just glad Im an animal lover. my chinchillas of got me through some rough times. I have tons and tons of pictures of 'em but I have to figure out how to post them first. I am just learning how to post. our family has a sense of humor and they say I have more pictures of my chinnis and cat then I do have them. I'm surprised I haven't squeeze them to death yet. I know they're very delicate so I would never do that.They do get lots of kisses and play time.

Sorry bug you guys, again, but I noticed some of you have pictures of your babies by your name.
I am new to forums,chat rooms and things like that. I went to my profile to see if I can add a picture of my chinchillas by my profile name,but don't know how to do it i. I would really appreciate it if someone could e-mail,text or respond to help me.I still am trying to look it up in the FAQ section too.
Thank you so sooo much,
Tammy

Hello and welcome! One of my chin's is named Peanut as well. :)

Welcome! And good for you for being the responsible mom and stepping up to take care of the chins! Most parents just dump their kids pets at a rescue or shelter when their kids get bored of them.

If you're still using your phone, I don't think you can upload pictures through that. If you do it on the computer, you use the link at the top of the page that says "User CP" then go to "edit profile picture" on the left side and upload it through there. However, the picture has to be 100x100 pixels so you'll have to resize the picture on your computer first.

I love your welcome Wagon momenteller, funny signature too about you daughters and funny pets.I have a lazy black cat and a hilarious English bulldog.I still have to play around to learn how to do signatures. I still can't learn how to put a pic of my chin babies by my user name. Funny Khammy has a Peanut too. My peanut is smaller than mousey,but is very ornery and bullies mousey around and steals all his food and toys. it is funny because he thinks he is bigger than everyone else. I have to give mousey special food separate, or peanut will steal it! lol

If your gonna take "my" chins or "your" chins where's my new christmas present?? Haha i would try to help out but ur ALWAYS with them. I know you love them and im sorry to say "there my babies" :) hehe

Latest posts

Back