Hi from the Netherlands

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RebelMonster

Hi everyone,
Let me begin introducing myself. I am a 29-year old female from the Netherlands. I own 2 male chinchilla's, they are twins and have always been together since they were born. They were born march 13th 2007 and I love them till death.
I have found this forum through Google. I have encountered some issues with my beloved pets....in the Netherlands we used to have an organisation with a huge database filled with information about chinnies but they have stopped and also removed al the information on the net :(
If you have any questions, let me know, I'll be happy to answer you.

PS. I am sorry if my English and grammar is not always correct, hope you all can understand what I am sayin' :thumbsup:

Welcome to CnH. Your English is just fine. :)

Pictures are always welcome.

These are my boys:
on the left, Dommel and on the right, Dribbel. This picture has been taken about 2 weeks ago, before they were getting sick :(

dribbel-dommel_zps1ec7c71a.jpg

Welcome! Your English is fine :) I hope you find all kinds of information on here! It was a huge help when I started doing research.

Thanks so much everybody, I find this forum very helpfull!!
It's a shame the Dutch chinchilla forum has been removed :( but I am glad I have found this one! :D

Latest posts

Back