Hi everyone! (:

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawrrr

Well, I'm a little late in introducing myself, but better late than never, right?

I'm Elfie, 21 years old and living in North Carolina (but I've moved around a lot!). I'm the chin-mommy to Crouton (standard gray) and Sniffles (hetero beige), both males. I'm new to the chinchilla thing, it's only been three months or so, but they stole my heart immediately and I'm doing my best to be the greatest chinparent I can be!

Also, I've noticed that these guys have a way of making me want to spend all my money on them... I've been saving up for a sewing machine and planning out all the fleece things I want to make (hammocks, tube covers!), plus I've put a lot of effort into convincing my boyfriend that they NEED a nice big Ferret Nation cage :rolleyes:

Welcome, I'm a new chin mum too.
Can you tell me how you got the picture of your chin next to your name?
I've tried to figure it out but no luck. (told you I'm new!)
My Chins also suck my money out of my purse. Lol.
Thanks

Welcome, I'm a new chin mum too.
Can you tell me how you got the picture of your chin next to your name?
I've tried to figure it out but no luck. (told you I'm new!)
My Chins also suck my money out of my purse. Lol.
Thanks

When you've posted enough to be bumped up from a "new member" to a "member" (for me it was 10 posts, I think?), you'll have the option appear in your User CP to edit your avatar, and that's how you get the picture by your name!

Latest posts

Back