Hi Everybody!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A_E_Mags

Hello ladies and gents! My name is Ashley, and I recently became the mommy of an adorable little fluff ball named Rue (Rupert). The poor little guy's had a rough life from what I understand. His previous owner had to move from her house in to an apartment that allows pets, but then they said she couldn't take Rue :(. She doesn't know how old he is since she received him from someone else, who I think received him from someone else as well. So I'm hoping to be his forever home!

I've only had him for about three weeks, but every search I've done to see what to buy him next or to upgrade to has brought me to this site, so I figured 'Why not join?!' Every one seems wonderfully helpful and nice, and I'm excited to be here! Thank you for the help in the past and in the future! ;)

:welcome6: to the forum Ashley! Please post a picture of Rue when you get a chance ;)

Thank you! And I agree! I've learned what kind of wheel would be best, what toys, how to make fleece things (though I'm a bit hesitant on that since it seems like he would be the type to eat fleece). I was so nervous the first few days, but I love this little guy so much ♡ So excited we can be a part of this great community!

Latest posts

Back