Hi All! New community member with 5 chinchillas and FUN videos

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LYChinchillas

www.LYChinchillas.com
Hi guys!

I wanted to join and be part of this great community - I used to use this site all the time to answer questions, but never posted!

I recently started a chinchilla YouTube featuring my 5 babies, and wanted to share that with everyone :) www.youtube.com/user/LYChinchillas. Please check it out if you want to see some super adorable chinchillas and me talking about them and their awesome personalities!

I also have a Facebook page at www.facebook.com/LYChinchillas and still photography at www.lisayangphotography.com. Regardless, there are many ways to keep in touch and I hope to contribute on this forum as well :)

Have a great weekend all!

Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm faith! I have only one Chinchilla, named Lucy!
Your so lucky to have 5 Chinchillas! I visited your you tube account! Super Cute!!

Hi all! I have a video I'm very excited about - the Pokemon-inspired CHILLAMON QUEST! If you're free and have a moment, take a look - you won't be disappointed! http://youtu.be/r1JrF21fyX4

Full disclaimer I only allowed them to nibble on the dried apple while they were shooting (you never know, people are very sensitive with treats and chinchillas).

:) Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

Back