hey there part 2

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Easterpiggy

Master of the Fuzzies
HI,

I know I already posted an introduction but I didnt do it properly ( I didnt post Pics) my name is Ashley and I was a member of Chins-n-Quills and then I had a baby and went away. well then I come back and it was gone. so now Im here. I have 5 animals, 2 cats 1 bunny and 2 chins. my cats are Mysty and Mel, the bunbun is Roxanne and my chins are Dustbunny and Before Friday. Dusty is a mosaic male he is 2 and very handsome. I,m not sure how old Friday is but he is a beautiful Black velvet male. I just got Friday last thursday. On top of all that I have a 16 month old named Leoxander and a Hubby named Ernie. for the pix the first one is Mysty, then Mel, then me and Roxxy, then Dusty , then Friday. the peoples are next to come for pix( only 5 per post are allowed):bump1:

Attachments

• DSBN0106.jpg
    DSBN0106.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN0267.jpg
    DSCN0267.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 1344.jpg
    1344.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 2693.jpg
    2693.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 9
  • 2692.jpg
    2692.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
The first one is my baby Leoxander he's 16 months. The second pic is my hubby with Leo. I think its hilarious that they both have the same face in that pic. The last pic is me and Leo on an airplane. That trip was so fun.

Enjoy!:thumbsup:

Attachments

• 2651.jpg
    2651.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 2662.jpg
    2662.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 2623.jpg
    2623.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 3
Welcome, and thanks for all the wonderful pictures! Your orange cat in the sink reminds me of a short-haired orange cat I used to have. He would lay in the sink the same way. He wouldn't even mind if you turned the water on a bit! Very cool cat. Orange cats are my favorite! Your son is adorable - they grow up way too quickly!

Hey look its Roxanne the Jackalope! :)) Adorable pictures...thanks for sharing and welcome!

Back