Hey! I'm Anna and new to hedgies; will be adopting my first baby on Thursday!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anna.babyxox

Hi! My name is Anna and I am 21 years old. My favorite activities include painting, drawing, caring for animals, cooking, and gardening. I am engaged to be married next June in Las Vegas! Brandon helps me around the house and loves all of the animals just as much as I do. ^^

I will be getting my first baby hedgie on Thursday! Still haven't decided if I want a boy or a girl; I figure i can just play with all of the babies and choose the one that calls to me. Oh, can anyone tell me how to know if my breeder is USDA certified? She said she is but is there like paperwork or something that I should receive with my baby?

I have a few (well, a lot of) other pets too! Carlin is a pit bull mix and he is also the love of my life. xD Lewis I just recently adopted, he's a five year old cocker spaniel and is very determined in whatever task he is undertaking (you know, like pulling all of the dvds out of the shelf o_O). I have two tiny red eared sliders that I call Titus and Squint. I just adore turtles! Albert is my blue tongue skink and they are the most amazing pet lizards out there! His tongue is an amazing bright blue and I like watching him eat. ^^ I have four ferrets that completely own me and have claimed my kitchen as their own. Finally I am a fish hobbyist and have one 55 gallon running right now. =D

I spend most of my free time playing with the animals and smoking my hookah with friends; and no, it's not drugs for those of you who don't know what a hookah is, it's moist flavored tobacco that really hits the spot! ^^

Hi and welcome! Your house sounds full, which is how it should be! Congrats on your new hedgie. Can't wait to see pics!

Thank you! I just got home from picking him up and I am already in love! I named him James. <3

Thank you so much! I finally understand what you guys mean about 'popping' before he comes out of a ball he will pop for a couple seconds and then uncurl and be lovey dovey with me. xD

Welcome Anna!! There's lots of good information here, the search at the top works really well (make sure you are looking at hedgie threads though) and if you can't find it, just ask!

Latest posts

Back