He's here

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akane

After waiting about a month since deposit my tov white male is finally here. A little stressed though but recovering. His cage and house are temporary until some orders get shipped that companies like Bass are being slow on.

DSCN1690_zps5682595b.jpg

Well he finally settled in enough to eat and drink. I gave him a bowl that holds probably 3 days worth of food and he ate it all. Couldn't tell exactly how much water he drank since I didn't have glasses on.

He's been moved to a ferret nation cage where he can run around. We're naming this one trouble. While I was trying to get him safely in to the bathroom away from the door so I could go shuffle everyone he kept running behind me. When I finally got him on the other side he ducked under the rabbit cage where the tray would go if we weren't using fleece to make a solid floor. I had to have my husband pick up the cage and tip it while I jammed my arm in and shoved him to get him out. He is happily, mostly, in a clean, large cage now.

DSCN1698_zps3c97a262.jpg

DSCN1697_zpsb1c42af3.jpg

DSCN1696_zps7b45fd5a.jpg

Latest posts

Back