Here is a pic of my Eva

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mommyslittlechins2010

Picture193.jpg

this is eva . she ia a shiba inu ... and she is 7 years old. i rescued her last summer form the the SPCA ...

Sorry the pic is big

She's very cute. Good for you for rescuing a Shiba! From what I hear, Shibas are a little tougher than the Akita which is "my" breed haha.

thier not bad dogs. she is very very lovable and good with kids.mine loves men and anoyone with glasses. but she is a hunting dog and if you ahve small animals i wouldn't suggest leaving the dog in the riom with them while thier out playing casue she wil attack it . she attacked one of the kids hamsters by sneaking back up from the celler and fallwing the ball intot he kitcen. she thought the hamster was toy ans was really throwing it around . so she killed it .. that was so sad. and when my fiance had her up the back last winter for a walk she got off her leash and was attackng a rabbit. my fiance found her by the dead rabbit. she wanted paraise for killing it.

also you need to keep them in a fenced in yard. as we found out last summer she was getting away . they can walk and walk and they run too and not come back. my fiance had chased her up and around out lil league filed a dozen of times. so just mkae sure you do your homework on shibas before deciding to get one.. if ya have any questions don't be afraid to ask ..

too cute. my hubbie is wanting a shiba inu

Back