Herbal supplements - yea or nay

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurenxx810

I was checking out fuzzieskingdom.com and came across their herbal supplement. I would be interested in get the anxiety and stress relief product for Oliver to help ease his nerves in the new house. the website claims that it is safe to give but I wanted to double check here first to see if anyone had any experience with this product or something similar. thanks!

I feed all my boys a pinch of Galen's Garden Hederow Herbs twice a week, and they all love it. As with any new food, introduce very slowly and don't feed in excess. Let us know how you get on.

The owner of Fuzzies Kingdom is a member here (Tanya). Her products are great, and are absolutely safe for your chinchilla. I'm keeping an eye out myself for her Fun Foraging Hay to come back in stock. I've heard great things about it. :D

I am first in line for the fun foraging hay, LOL! I think of the herbal supplements as herbal treats, since they are not lacking anything in their diet, but they LOVE them!

We buy a lot of her products and some have flax seeds. One of my girls has super sensitive digestion and can't tolerate the flax.

A great thing for stress is Bach rescue remedy. They make one in a glycerine base for pets to take orally. But you can just spray the alcohol based version in the air around your pets cages. We use both and they work very well for stress.

If I had to move again, I'd feed the Stress and Anxiety Remedy in a heartbeat. I've been feeding the Broad Spectrum Supplement for 2 years and my guys LOVE it. They get some every morning, but I ran out 3 days ago, and am now being shunned by all four of them. They take their supplements very, very seriously. :))

Latest posts

Back