• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hendryx Chinchillas Winter Sale List

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMSChins

Hendryx Chinchillas
I have the following chins available for sale. I have not yet had time to take photos and do not expect to until after the holidays. If you see anything that you are interested in, please do not hesitate to ask about it.

Retired Breeders (*possibly pregnant females will only be sold to experienced breeders until after their 111 day observation period)

Owen - Standard Male, dob: 5/6/08 - bred by Silkrein, sweet male but has a prolapsed penis (hangs out of sheath but does not appear to give him any trouble, he does need to be hair ring checked more frequently because of this), asking $50

Charlotte - Standard Female, dob: 3/8/09 -bred by Hummel, gorgeous large, sweet female, she has been proven at previous breeders but has not produced since being here, I am very sorry to pull her from breeding but I do not have the space to keep trying with her (she has been exposed to male so slim chance that she is pregnant), asking $200

Jasmine - Standard Female, dob: 12/17/10 - bred by Miller, very sweet female, has been a very good mother, just want to replace her with her daughter, (possibly pregnant) asking $100

Males
RYX C33 - Standard Male, dob: 3/30/13 - gorgeous male in every way but too small to show or breed, out of my best pairing Daisy & Crash, asking $100

RYX C61 - White Male, dob: 7/11/13 - gorgeous white mosaic out of Piper & Big Daddy, just have way too many whites, asking $200

RYX C64 - Pinkwhite (Beige Mosaic) Male, dob: 7/17/13 - gorgeously marked beige mosaic out of Daphne & Stuart, very pretty boy, asking $225

RYX C69 - Standard Male, dob: 7/20/13 - out of Savannah & Buckeye, should be a dark to extra dark and previous animals out of this pairing have turned out quite nice (this little boy has a damaged eyelid and ear from a bite suffered as a newborn), asking $50

RYX C76 - Pinkwhite Male (Beige Mosaic), dob: 8/5/13 - very cute PW male with small body spot out of Rumour & Stuart, asking $200

RYX C84 - Standard Male, dob: 9/12/13 - cute standard male out of Gracie & Crash (produced multiple Grand Shows and Section Champions), asking $125

RYX C87 - Standard (Eb C) Male, dob: 9/20/13 - cute little boy out of Inertia & Feramir, asking $125

RYX C88 - Dark Ebony Male, dob: 9/20/13 - littermate and cagemate to C87, asking $175

Females
RYX C37 - Standard Female, dob: 4/7/13 - gorgeous female out of Holly & Buckeye, just not as large as I like, asking $175

MRIC C7 - Black Velvet Female, dob: 4/27/13 - very large and dense BV, bought her as a kit from another breeder and just like my own blacks better to use for breeding, asking $275

:bump1::bump1::bump1::bump1::bump1:

Updated photos of all chins still available for sale have been posted on my website as of this morning. Transport is available to the ECBC Show in Jenera on Saturday 1/4/14 as long as animal is paid in full or other arrangements have been made.

Photos

Charlotte & Owen (These are breeders so they are not in show condition)

Attachments

• Charlotte.jpg
    Charlotte.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 9
  • Owen.jpg
    Owen.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
More photos

C33, c37, c61, c76 & c84

Attachments

• RYX C33.jpg
    RYX C33.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 7
  • RYX C37.jpg
    RYX C37.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 10
  • RYX C61.jpg
    RYX C61.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 12
  • RYX C76.jpg
    RYX C76.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 12
  • RYX C84.jpg
    RYX C84.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
and more photos

C87 & c88 (littermates)

Attachments

• RYX C87.jpg
    RYX C87.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 6
  • RYX C88.jpg
    RYX C88.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I will be attending the MCBA Show in Jenera, Ohio on February 8, 2014 and I can transport as long as chins are paid in full.

***SPECIAL $25 DISCOUNT ON ANY MALE LISTED ON SALES PAGE NOT CURRENTLY SOLD, IF PAID FOR IN FULL AND DELIVERED TO JENERA, OHIO ON 2/8/14***

Please see my website for current list of males still available.

Latest posts

Back