Help with name?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toxxxic.kitten

So, I received a breeding pair of Standard Chinchillas off Craigslist the other day as the guy was housing them both together and breeding them back to back to back. I felt I could help them by getting them and separating them to give the female time to heal - even though more than likely she is pregnant again. Anyways, I need help naming the male. I have decided to name the female Gemma. I wanted to go with gemstone names, but I can't seem to find any that I like. I'm rather picky with names. lol. I've had a ton of animals and I don't normally like to use the same name twice. So, I was posting this to maybe get some creative juices flowing in helping me name the guy. Here is a picture of him, in case any of you may have skipped over my picture thread of them. :))

DSC_0019.JPG

I like the name Jasper (blue jasper / pop jasper).

Orion would go with the planetary theme I was going with Luna & Draco...but I kinda still want a gemstone name. I've considered Jasper...but it doesn't seem to fit him.

Biff is a cute name. Nothing has struck my fancy yet.

I have a dog named Onyx. Also, in the past I've had a guinea pig named Smokey.
Alex is a bit too close to my daughter's name which is Alexius. lol.

Okay, so I sort of went not how I wanted. I decided to name him Leviathan and call him Levi for short. I looked up dragon in the thesaurus and leviathan was a synonym. So, it goes along with Draco. :))

Back