Hellos from Canada

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khammy

Hi everyone,

I found this site by chance and reading over the threads, I was excited to join. What a great forum! I was just telling some friends recently that people try their best with taking good care of their animals but there's so much out there, and the info sometimes contradicts itself.

I'm Khammy, and I'm a chin-o-holic. I was introduced to the idea of chins 2 years ago from a friend of mine after my dog passed away. Lucky was with me for 13 years and without him, it got too quiet and too lonely, but I didn't want to get another dog because I can't always get home right away to take him out... I'm so glad I did the chin thing and couldn't be happier.

Peanut, aka Nutty, was my first. She's a 2 year old beige, sweet and sensitive type with the cutest freckles on her ears. She's a bit of a foodie and is picky about her treats!

Wasabi, aka Sabi, came shortly afterwards to keep Peanut from getting lonely while I was at work. She's a year and a half moasic and is a total princess brat. She's beautiful and she knows it :laughitup:. She sounds like a broken bicycle horn (usually in the middle of the night).

Last but not least, there's Tatter-Tott. He's the newest and last member of my family as of last month, and he's a 5 month old velvet. He's mischievious and smart. He tears apart everything for the fun of it and is a total momma's boy!

Nice to meet all of you and I look forward to chatting it up with all of you!

Wow, what a great welcome! Thanks everyone.

I'd love to show off my little guys but I don't think my album and image loading capabilities are enabled yet on this site. I don't have any URL's that I publicly post pics to either but as soon as they're on, so as soon as the option becomes available, I'll gladly add the pics.

P.S. for the folks who are asking, I'm currently living in Toronto, Ontario but making plans on moving to Windsor within a few months.

Hah! I read more threads and found sites for posting pics. *Pats herself on the back*

Let's see if it worked... If it doesn't, sorry, it's my first time doing it this way.

This is my little Pretty Princess Wasabi.
IMG_0212.jpg

This is Peanut showing off her freckles on her ears.
IMG_0206.jpg

Last but not least, this is Tatter-Tott plotting on how to take over the world.
IMG_0550.jpg

Back