Hello!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meeko

Hello I'm Kelly. My username is my grey male chinchilla who I just brought home yesterday. I'm a recent college grad and a first time chinchilla owner. I know I'm going to make a ton of mistakes but I really just want my little buddy to be happy! I'm sorry I sound so depressing, today was just not great on a scale of great time with Meeko. I hope that I can come to this forum with happy news and eventually contribute!

:welcome3: Hi Kelly. Welcome to CnH. It takes time to get into a routine with your chin. Weeks for them to trust you. Just have patience and take one step at a time. A lot of good info on this forum. Every day is an adventure being a chin owner.

I'm also a brand new chinchilla owner and it seems a bit scary at times because there's SO much information about do's and don't's and I feel like I'm going to mess up and accidentally kill mine!

I'm still in college so I'm balancing school, homework, and a new chinchilla whom I have no idea how to take care of! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Alex-

Totally understand. There is so much conflicting stuff out there! I reassure myself by trying to remember that they aren't like dogs or cats and are technically "exotic". So, that''ll mean that there will be a lot of discussion out there about the best way to raise them. Also, school can be tough! I'm sure having a little buddy there is going to help!

Latest posts

Back