Hello!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amignatowicz

Ashley
Hi guys, i figure its about time i introduce myself, my name is Ashley, i'm from wilmington delaware. i own 16 chinchillas, and i'm just getting into breeding. i've had chinchilla for 8+ years now, and i love every single one of them! i've been a member for a few months now, so i figured it was time to say hello. i have one quick question if someone could help me, how do i go about getting a signature to add to my posts? thanks! Ashley

Welcome to CnH Ashley. :)

To add a signature, click on "User CP" and then "Edit Signature" on the left hand menu bar. See if that works. ;)

Welcome!

Just to be sure you're looking in the right spot, here's a screenshot with the User CP link circled as well as the "Edit Signature" link. Hope this helps!

screenshot_1.jpg

You may have to wait until you have a certain number of posts before you can add a signature- not sure how many it might be...

Welcome! :wave3:

i believe it is 10 posts until you are off moderated status, and then your signature, profile photo, and avatar are available to you. if i'm wrong, could a mod please correct me, thanks!

Back