Hello =)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChiniiBamBam

Keeper of BamBam :D
Hello, I have 1 chinchilla and HIS name is BamBam =) he is jsut over a year old and he loves his doggie chew toy =) he is currently not feeling that well =/ he has diarrhea and eye goopys =( i have had him since april 30th of this year and he is one of my very most favorite pets ive ever had. he is very energetic and he loves playing outside of his cage.

I found this website threw google.. (OF COURSE!! =) haha ) ... while i was looking for information about my chinchillas current illness and im hoping to find some answers here. =)

Hi and welcome! I was curious as well what his doggie chew toy was as it may not be ok for your chin to chew on. Definitely sounds like a trip to the vet is needed. Good luck and I hope he feels better.

the dog bone is just a stuffed animal really with cotton on the inside i presume. and cloth on the outside. and a squeequy as well on the inside just like a stuffed animal

Latest posts

Back