Hello

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lolanu

The Clueless
I joined this site to nab a chinchilla from Twilight Chinchillas (thank you very much!) I have found a lot of good information on chinchillas as well. I am planning on becoming an exotics vet, specializing in small mammals, because I love them so and my beautiful blind baby Eve died of neutering complications three weeks ago. But, I still have Caboose and will soon have a gorgeous girl (Leeloo, already named her) to keep her company! I've always been good with animals and believe that no matter what, they should be treated as well as humans. If anyone has any advice on anything to do with being an exotics vet, that would be wonderful!

I look forward to all of the chinchinnie discussions :)

Hi and welcome! And I totally agree with your view on animal welfare. They need to be treated with respect. They benefit us as much as we can benefit them.

Welcome to CnH. You should plan on going to some area chin shows. You just missed one in April at Hermiston, Or. I think the next one is in Belleview Wa. this Sept. Pets and pet owners are welcome and you will learn a lot. Theresa

Latest posts

Back