hello

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to CnH. Tell us a little about yourself and your chins. :)

when I first joined 2 days ago I didnt know what to say...after thinking and thinking this is what I came up with...

My name is Tammy and I live in McMinnville, Tn. I am married and have a 13 year old son. I got my first chinchilla in Sept. of 2010. He is a 1yr old standard and was a rescue chin. I named him Koala. It was love at first sight. Since then I have gotten 5 more. I have a 2 yr old female standard named Foxy (who I think is pregnant by Koala) a 6 month old standard female named Roo, a 6 month old ToV female named Panda, and two 15 wk old kits who the breeder believes to be extreme mosaics the male is Wolf and his sister is Rain. I have the 3 younger females housed together and the baby male is all alone( I am looking for a playmate for him).

I am new to the breeding part of all this and that is why I came to this forum site to get better educated from other fellow breeders...

Hi and welcome! There is a breeding section here, if you haven't already seen it, that has a lot of great info. The good and bad. We're happy to have you here.

all my babies

008.jpg
-Panda(f)
014.jpg
-Foxy(f)
010.jpg
-Roo(f)
006.jpg
-Wolf(m)
005.jpg
-Rain(f)

Latest posts