Hello, we're jade and poptart

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PopTart

Just introducing myself and my hedgehog! My name is jade and I own a sweet little pop-tard named poptart. He is my first hedgehog and he's great! He's a goofball. :pillowfight:

Welcome Jade and Poptart.

One of our hedgie experts has a little hedgie girl named Poptart.

Will look forward to hearing about your adventures with your little quill boy :)

Welcome to the forum.

Now see, you are going to go and confuse me by having a boy Poptart. I'm the other person with a Poptart, but mine is a girl.

I usually get on from my iPhone where I can't upload photos from but I have been filling out applications all day left and right and my motivation to get home was uploading a picture of him on here from the computer. So..I am here and I'm gonna see what I can do! :) Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Attachments

• poptart1.jpg
    poptart1.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 9
  • poptart2.jpg
    poptart2.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 6
Ha Ha Kalandra! It's our babies against the world. He looks like a cinnamon poptart and his spots are the icing. He matches my berber carpet pretty well too. I think the pictures I uploaded were upside down. I DO NOT have a gravity defying hedgehog. Sorry for the confusion there. ha ha.

Back