Hello, I'm new here!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadouneko

Hello! I stumbled upon these forums because I'm constantly researching online for the best care of my new, baby Chin. I got him about a month ago, and his name is Chester. He's about 3 months old, and he's the cutest being I've ever encountered. I'll post some pics up soon!

Hi and welcome! I think it is great that you research for the benefit of your chin! I'm sure he's adorable!

Welcome Shado. I am new too. you sound like me I spend every waking minute on the internet looking up things about my chins. I have two. Their names are mousey and peanut. we were only supposed to get 1 for our daughter for Christmas but my husband felt bad and didn't want one to be lonely so we ended up with two. my daughter is mad at me because I took them over,lol. I'm just teasing we share. my husband is mad because he says I care more about the chinchillas than him now. he knows that isn't true but I'm not on the internet all the time looking up things about husbands.lol then again we've been together 22 years I think I know enough about him now. I hope you enjoy this site is much as I do and I can't wait to see a picture. I still am trying to find a way to get a picture of mine on here. I'm pretty computer illiterate. good luck

Thanks so much everyone!
photo.png

Back