Hello I am Mel!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MelLovesBella

Hello I am Mel! I live in Minnesota. I have one chinchilla named Bella. She is a very good chinchilla, but she also likes to be mischievious. When she has time outside of her cage, half the time she will stay on the couch and hang out with me, the other half she will run away and play a came of catch with me lol. I need to work on getting her to come back to me on command.

Bella is about a year old, but I have only had her for about 4 months. Her favorite passtimes include playing with her toys, sleeping in her hideout, eating alot, and getting attention.

I work as a Direct Support Professional aka DSP at a place called REM. My main job duties include caring for 4 older women with disabilities. They are awesome ladies to work with, but can also be very challenging. I work in a more challenging house because my ladies are sometimes physically agressive.

In the fall I start school to become a paramedic. I hope that Bella stay's along for the ride!

Attachments

• chinzilla.jpg
    chinzilla.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 31
Hi Mel, welcome to CnH! I have done a job like yours, working overnight with about 15 psychotic people all by myself. Bella is beautiful!

Yeah she likes to go for rides lol, on me though, not in the car. I generally don't let her on my shoulder too often when I am standing because I am afraid she will fall!

Attachments

• 0708111722.jpg
    0708111722.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 8
Yeah she likes to go for rides lol, on me though, not in the car. I generally don't let her on my shoulder too often when I am standing because I am afraid she will fall!

my chin likes to sit on my head, but I don't let her stay there too long because she starts grazing on my hair!!! lol

Latest posts

Back