Hello from West Virginia!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is such a cutie! I love the "lips" on her side!! Welcome and I look forward to see your baby grow and change:thumbsup:

Karleigh is just 4 months old and doing great but she has hurt something & we will most likely be making a trip to the vet today :( Last week I switched her cage & she ran around like a maniac checking everything out. Well then I noticed her sliding around funny on a ledge so I immediately switched her back to her old cage & she just kind of wobbled to one side and layed down a lot. We assumed she just hit her head too much from bouncing around. It was late so I figured in the morning we'd see how she was doing and decide from there. I woke up in the morning and she was fine and has been fine since. Well last night I took her to visit my dad. She ran around and played fine but I noticed her wobbling again & as soon as I brought her home and put her in her cage she just layed down all sprawled out. Again she seems to be doing fine this morning but i'm still taking her as a precaution.

Karleigh is beautiful! She sounds very adventurous and is already making you worry about her! Hope she gets a great bill of health from the vet!

LOL. I grew up in Wheeling. Up in Oglebay Park. What city are you in.

Back