Hello from Utah

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edwardian

Im eddie. I have 18 chins. Started when my oldest daughter wanted one.....she saved her money and we bought one from a local individual that was moving. I fell n love with the litte guy as much as she did....we had him for 6 yrs and he suddely passed in the middle of the night. The heartbreak that followed spurred us to get another....this one came from a local breeder....a ebony femal and a standard male...pickles and peanut. She bough the ensuing babies from us when they had the occasional litter. I really think thats when we as a family got chin fever. I did tons of research both online and from the local breeder. Once i felt i was ready i purchased several more from her <the breeder>, she had a job change that was totally unexpected and sold about 1/3 of her herd to me. I look forward to meeting you and maybe running into some of my fellow utah chin familys. I will post pictures of my little guys as i can.

Back