Hello from Toronto

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tranquility

Hello everyone. I recently lost my loveable chinchilla, Grayby, and decided to join this site to be around fellow chinchilla owners. I was a member of Chinchillas Unlimited until it shut down and so I searched for the largest online chinchilla forum and this seems to be it, so here I am.

I hope to interact with you all and wish to become a chinchilla owner once again when I am ready. I presently have a 6+ year old rabbit.

So sorry for your loss. Welcome to the forum! I'm new here but have already found to a of great info and everyone is very nice and helpful! I'm not too far away from you...I'm just across the border in NY :)

Thank you all for your welcoming posts. This looks like a great site with LOTS of great information. I'm looking forward to reading and posting more here.

Hi and a warm welcome to you! Hopefully you can get another chinnie friend at some point. They, as you know, make such wonderful companions. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

Latest posts

Back