Hello from the UK!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VikiH

Hi :)

I'm Viki and I am a new chin owner! Ive wanted one for so long and he is a dream come true! I've had Dworkin (my little chinchin) for two weeks and I am so glad there is a go to place for chinchilla questions and discussions as I'm sure my friends and family get sick of me talking about my lovely man constantly!

970480_10151627357638401_1127023102_n.jpg

1185115_10151652059593401_2100660048_n.jpg

Just as an update on this - thought I'd post a few little pics of Dworkin [hope I put them on this post in the right way]!! And also let you know a little bit about him!

He's named after a famous legal philosopher, which seems fitting since he definitely outsmarts me and my partner! He chirps away to us when he's happy and loves hopping around at play time. His favourite toy is his wooden puzzle shown in the picture above. He also loves climbing up my back and sitting on my shoulder/head! He's lovely and affectionate, but is a cheeky little nibbler!

Welcome! This is a wonderful place for finding answers from experienced owners. One of the main reasons I joined, in fact. You'll have everything you're looking for, I'm also going to be a new chin mommy soon!

Back