Hello from Ohio...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bailey45121

Hello, I am very happy to have discovered this site. I have been on this site now for a little over a month since I decided to purchase our first chinchilla for my 13 year old daughter for Christmas. I am actually addicted to this site...lol.. My boyfriend said it could be worse...lol... We have a little boy on hold that is being weaned. He will be 13 weeks old by the time I bring him home from the breeder. My daughter (who knows everything) says she knows she is getting a chinchilla for christmas...lol.. I just deny it...lol.. She is naming him Bruno Wesley...lol.. All of our animals have middle names.. We are also owned by 4 dogs (basset hound- Lola Mae, jack russell/chihuahua mix - Sebastian Robert, Beagle/Toy fox terrier mix - Heidi Marie, and my boyfriends dog a yorkie poo- Mr. Wiggles and ny cat - Grayson Aaron Martin....lol.

:wink2:

Hi and welcome to this very addicting forum! Congrats on your soon-to-be addition! Can't wait to see pics :)

Welcome welcome! Special thanks for being a responsible mom and overseeing your daughteers pet care. Its hard to see parents get their kids a pet and then not pay attention to it. Your awesome : )

Latest posts

Back