Hello from north Jersey!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmacey23

Hello everyone! My name is Juliet. I'm 23yo and I like in Northern New Jersey. I'm brand new to CnH, it actually took me a while to figure out how to post, oops lol anyway, I have both a hedgehog and a chinchilla.
I have a 1yo hedgehog named Shadow. I named him after the bad hedgehog in Sonic the Hedgehog. I've had him since he was a little prickly jellybean. I drove 2hrs to go pick him up then 2hrs back home but it was more than worth it. It's been fun to watch him grow up.
I also have a 2yo chinchilla named Dusty. I basically adopted him from my moms friend at work because she was going away to school and knew her family would not give him the love he needed. I just graduated college, so the trade off worked nicely. He is full of personality and loves running around my room.
I got Shadow first, even though he is younger than dusty so when I was researching Chinchilla dos-and-donts this site popped up. I thought 'how perfect!' Now I will know i'm getting the correct and best information from other CnH owners.

Attachments

• Shadow.jpg
    Shadow.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 4
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back