Hello from New York

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

chelsealynnm

No not New York City! haha

Hi, I'm Chelsea and I'm nineteen. I just adopted a hedgie yesterday and thought I needed some information from the pros so what better place to come than here? I adopted a boy and he was born August 30th 2009. He has a vet appointment tomorrow afternoon so that should be an adventure. Well anyways :wave5:

Me too, the little guy hasn't had much socialization so I'm trying to get the vet appt done asap so we can begin the process of him becoming used to us and people in general.

Welcome Chelsea. Congrats on the new prickly kid. :)

We are still deciding. He came with the name Dexter so we're either gonna keep it or change it. Suggestions? haha

Welcome to the group and congrats on your new adoption!! Good luck at the vet, it is good you're setting up that relationship early.

Hello! Someone in the dreadful cold upstate NY area! haha. I hate the winter months.

And to everyone who asked, the vet appt went well. My boy was very mad at me and everyone, he didn't stop growling the whole time. Poor thing. But doc says he looks good, heart sounds good, and he's a healthy boy. He weighs a little on the heavy side, but thats probably due to the food they had him on.

Latest posts

Back