Hello from new member and Pikachu!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hazel_rain13

Hello, I am a new member, though I have been reading it for a while. I have a male chinchilla that I saved from a bad home just over five years ago. His name is Pikachu and he is wonderful. I recently got him a Ferret Nation Cage and tons of toys which he is loving and I am in the process of completely redoing the cage to our own liking. I also have one big mutt dog that Pika loves to play with, but I have been wanting to get him a friend for quite some time. My only problem is that I worry about exactly where the chin is coming from. Although Pika originally did come from Petco, I don't really want to get another one from there. The idea of the staff saying they could "order me one from there supplier" gives me the creeps. I like the idea of adopting a baby or rescuing one around the same age as Pika, but all I seem to be able to find is sketchy ads or people really far away. I live in Bakersfield, CA, so if anyone knows of anyone who isn't a creep that I could contact to rescue or adopt a chin, it would be appreciated. Thank you guys! And I look forward to being on this site even more now.

Attachments

• WP_20140915_21_16_51_Pro.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 17
I'm glad you joined us. Look in the classified section for chins for sale and you might find one that you like.

It sounds like Pikachu has a really great life with you :) it's so great that you rescued him!

I am also a fan of pokemon and *almost* named my guy Raichu.
Also, my username is the name of a chin-like pokemon. :D

Welcome to the forum! & Good luck finding you're new baby. :)

Back