Hello from New Jersey!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peaceful1

Hello everyone! Pleasure to be here. I just bought a chinchilla Monday night and have been doing research ever since. I was directed to this forum by google. I've looked at some threads and have found them very helpful. I like having numerous opinions at hand. My chins name is Mya (my-ah). She is supposedly one year of age and I got her at petsmart. Mya is very shy at the moment but I can see there is a playful and open side to her. I just need to get her out of her shell a little bit at a time. Well thank you all for being here to help me with my new experience. Hope you all have a wonderful day and best of luck with your chins, hedgies, and yourselves :]

Quick question about the forum itself. Is there a section in the UserCP where I can monitor my posts without subscribing to them?

Welcome Jersey Girl!!!!

We are from Jersey too. My daughter and I are new to owning a chinchilla also. We picked up our baby up on Saturday. We got her from Barb of Mt. Zion Chinchilla's. Post a picture when you can of Mya. :)

We are from Jersey too. My daughter and I are new to owning a chinchilla also. We picked up our baby up on Saturday. We got her from Barb of Mt. Zion Chinchilla's. Post a picture when you can of Mya. :)

Biehlerta i wish the best of luck on you and your daughters new chin. I hope it all works out for you. I've been studying for hours on chinchillas and there is so much to learn. My chin has become like a daughter to me I truly adore her :D

Hello and welcome again ;)) Victor and Mya! Glad you joined the forum and if you haven't done so yet, please take the time to read through the FAQ's in each of the chin sections. Lots of great info there.

Back