Hello from Minnesota!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi. I have owned rats for 10 years and hand feed the squirrels in my yard. They press their noses onto the patio door begging for hazelnuts... So a friend of mine knowing my admiration for rodents asked if I would take her daughters chinchilla because she didn't give him attention. I am his third and last home and they guessed he was three years old. I immediately ordered him a large cage and chin spin wheel and good food. He has been very calm and if I rub behind his ears he sits very still. I am totally smitten by his charm and curiosity. I have already gleaned fabulous advice from your forum as his care is nothing like my rat omnivores! So glad to come across this resource! Simon thanks you too...

Nice! Very glad he has found his forever home, and has been doing well with you. Welcome to the forum, it's an awesome place for health advice and best practices when it comes to your chin :wave:

Welcome to the forum. Chins are great pets, they take time but are worth it.

Hi! Welcome to you and Simon. :wave:
It sounds like he found an excellent home with you!

hello and welcome =)
It is awesome that you took in the little fluffy guy. ( I'm from MN as well xD)

Latest posts

Back