Hello from Maryland!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinZilla2

Hello, my name is Shelby! I am 24 years old and a chin mom of two males! My boyfriend and I first got our first chinchilla about six months ago and our second one about a month later, rescued. Thackery Binx (Binx for short) is about a year old and is standard grey. Dr. Finkelstein (Fink for short) is about 8 months old and beige. We love our little guys and are currently looking into buying them a new cage which led us to this site! I'm very excited to explore this site more and find out more information on raising chins and which cages everyone on here prefers!

Attachments

• IMG_7146.JPG
    IMG_7146.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 15
  • binxandi.jpg
    binxandi.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 13
Hi Shelby. Your boys are adorable! Welcome to CnH. You have to check out the Ferret Nation 182 for your chins. Go to their web site. I believe there is a sale going on now.

Welcome!! I'm from Maryland also!

If you're looking for a cage, the Ferret Nation or Critter Nation is what everyone seems to prefer :)

Welcome and great pics, love the 'head shot.'

I also vote for a Ferret Nation 182. I have two boys in it and it's perfect. Nice and big for them to run around and the like and so many ways to have fun with it once you take out the plastic (or cover it in fleece) and start putting in wood shelves :D

Welcome!! Your boys are so cute!! I too recommend the FN 182. There's an awesome deal right now on ferret.com too! I highly suggest ordering it if you can afford it. With shipping the total is under $180, which is a steal since the cage itself retails at over $200.

Thank you everyone! My boyfriend and I are definitely thinking that we will be getting the Ferret Nation 182 cage! Thanks!

Back