Hello From Illinois..CHINCHILLA YOUTUBE PAGE :D

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bellarose620

Hello everyone!

My name is Christina and I'm a new Chinchilla owner. I have a youtube page dedicated to my chinny and it would mean the world to me to get some subscribers on there =] I'm currently uploading my first video which is a cage tour and a few other videos are to come

My youtube url is:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC51585IPlazT1TLFmnX4L0g

The name is

Bella Rose and it will have a cute pic of my chinny Bella. The video won't be uploaded till most likely tomorrow morning.

Please and Thankyou all my fellow chinny lovers <3:):):):)

Welcome!! :wave:
I made a channel dedicated to my chin as well. I will subscribe to yours. :)
Bella is super cute! :cute: Great to have you here!

I currently have a few on my main channel but I'll be making a chinchilla one soon (The world needs more chinchilla videos!!!)

After watching the video, I would just like to suggest a couple of things... :)

You should look into the ChinSpin, Silver Surfer, or Flying Saucer for exercise wheels. I know that you are aware that plastic can be unsafe, so that's good that you're keeping an eye on that, but also, wheels at pet stores that are advertised as chinchilla wheels are too small for most chins. It curves their spines too much, and can cause issues later in life. 15"-16" is the recommended size for a safe chinchilla wheel.

I'd also like to point out that most users are very against exercise balls, and often refer to them as death balls. Because they are not well ventilated, a chin can overheat very easily, and very quickly. It is also really unsanitary if feces and urine are falling on the chin's coat. And then there is also the worry about the spine curving. I know you are protecting your apartment from damage, I am in the same situation! I suggest covering mouldings with cardboard or fleece, or purchasing an exercise pen. :)

I was about to call them ball a "Deathball" but you did that for me Minccino. I have one and my chinchillas never liked them. They would try to get out by biting the ball instead running around. I didn't want the money to go to waste so I got creative and put there toys in them!

Latest posts

Back