Hello from Eugene, OR!

• Thread starter Priscilla the Chinchilla
  • Start date
Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Priscilla the Chinchilla

Hi everyone!

I used to post on chins 'n quills until they went kaputz, and I just rediscovered this site. So glad to be back! My chinnies (Priscilla, a white mosaic and Minnie, a std gray) are now almost 7 years old, and still very healthy. This is even after I've moved almost 10 times in the past 5 years! We're staying put for a while as I just bought a house--which of course meant having a separate bedroom for the chinnies.

I've learned quite a bit about owning chinnies over the past 7 years, but am always seeking additional insight. Hope to meet some cool new friends on here!

Chin hugs and kisses,
Randi

Welcome Randi, can't wait to hear your chin stories and see pics. When I can sell my house I want to move to your area, maybe Coos Bay.

Hi Randi, and welcome! Phew, you and your chins get to settle down for awhile! I absolutely hate moving and cringe at the thought of how many times you had to move in such a short time, lol. Can't wait to meet your chinnies!

Thanks everyone! What a nice bunch of chinnie lovers on here! I don't know what I would do if I didn't have chins n quills back in the day--I learned so much. Priscilla and Minnie send their love!

addictedtochins: what part of Idaho do you live in? I adopted both of my dogs in Lewiston from Helping Hands Rescue!

We live North of CoeurD'Alene ID behind Silverwood Amusement park. We go to Lewiston once or twice a year. It's a great place for 4 wheeling trucks

Ah, gotcha. I don't know Idaho very well, other than I adopted both of my dogs from a rescue in Lewiston (which I found through petfinder). I always joke that my dogs are a little odd because they don't look like any Oregon dogs ... but they're the best!

Welcome neighbor and congrats on the new house : )

What part of OR are you in? Do you know of any good local vendors for chinnie stuff? I always mail order supplies from chinworld.com, but it'd be nice to have a local stop if I'm in a bind. I'm in Eugene and there aren't many stores that carry natural chinnie items.

Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome! :heart3:

I'm in Gresham, close to Portland.....so a little ways away but a nice drive if I have to head out your way.

The only trusted vendor I know locally is Ralston Chinchilla Ranch,
www.qualitymutationchinchillas.com. But her store is closed temp. right now.

Also, be sure to check out feed stores in your area : )

Back