Hello from Arizona

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

symphle

~+bringer of yummy+~
Hello from Queen Creek Arizona! This is our first year of chinchilla breeding but we are not new to chinchillas. My Wife and I are dedicated fans of just about every animal on the planet but have found chinchillas to hold a special place in our hearts. We own 8 chinchillas, 5 are in our breeding program and 3 are rescues. ;) With some luck we'll have bouncy kits in a few months too!

Welcome to CnH. :)

Since you are new to breeding, it might be helpful to check out the FAQ's regarding why to breed, what to do in case of a mother without milk or a lost mother, and information about showing your chins so you can get an idea of their breeding quality and pairing them accordingly. Good luck!

Hi from Az as well

me and my husband live in Glendale Az with our house full of crazy pets !! good luck with your babies !

Wow, thanks all for the warm welcome! Glad to see we aren't the only chin lovers in Arizona!

My Wife took the liberty of bookmarking the breeding FAQ on this site and many more.

Latest posts

Back