Hello from a new member!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bclm98

Hi, my name is Melissa.
My teen son and I are so happy to have found your group while researching chins.
We have been researching chins off and on for over a year now.
Your site has been an amazing place to read first hand questions and answers. So we now feel like we are at the point that we would truly love to get a chin as a new family member. The only problem is we want to purchase a healthy one in the right manner and can't seem to find a reputable place to do so.
I am here in hopes that someone just might be able to help us in finding our new family member. As well as using this site ongoing for so much helpful information.
We are so thankful we found you all.

Welcome to CnH. There is a CA State show in January in Ventura. This show is for 2 days you don't need to stay both days but people do sell chins there. It's always a nice experience to see one. I purchased my 1st 2 chins from Mike Attard in Anza. I then purchased 2 more chins from Bowen Ranch that used to be in Anza. Gary & Margot both told us that the CA Spring show was in April for us to check it out. They gave us all the information for the show. We started to learn more about chins. That year we started to get into breeding.

Back