Hello from a crazy Chinnie (and cat) lady!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kanayan

Hi everyone at Chins N Hedgies!

I am new to the forum and have to admit that I have been visiting quite a bit for the past couple of months. I'm somewhat shy, so it took me a while to finally register. I have three beautiful chinnies: a one-year-old light ebony male named Teemo, a three-and-a-half-year-old hetero beige female named Kana and a four-day-old female kit named Hana. When I am not working, I spend time spoiling the chinnies and also my two female tabbies, Diego and Chiaki (not to mention my fiance). I love animals and am passionate about their rights and protection. I also have an immense love for Asian culture. I am also a huge fan of AZChins, which is where I have gotten my Chinnies' cages!

I look forward to interacting with other Chinnie and Hedgie lovers and hope that I can learn some new stuff!

Have a great day!
Jenny -aka Kanayan

Thanks!

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome! I can tell that I am going to like this place! :thumbsup: Yes, Teemo and Kana are the parents of little Hana. She will likely be their only litter since Kana is getting up there in birthing years. What a little joy she is though! I will make sure to upload some pics when I have more time!

Have a great day!
~Jenny~

Pics!

Hi everyone! Man, work has been crazy but I have finally gotten time to load up some pics of my babies! Here they are: dashing light ebony Teemo, lovely hetero beige Kana and (possibly) standard kit Hana! :hearts:

Attachments

• MyBoy01.jpg
    MyBoy01.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Mama01.jpg
    Mama01.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Hana01.jpg
    Hana01.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCI0338.jpg
    DSCI0338.jpg