Hello everyone

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady Barnosky

Hi there I am lady and nice to meet you all.

I am proud owner of ( alongside my husband ) Salem and Luna.:):) standard grey females.

I have joined this site to learn more and to share. I had not bonded or had been attached to our chins as much as my husband was but recently Salem has been ill and I have been taking her to the vets and having to give her medication and these experiences have shown me how lovely and loving these animals can be, my experiences with Salem over the last few days have really bonded me to her, even though she is poorly she lets me look after her, as if she knows I am trying to help.

Thanks for listening to me waffling on :) :)

Glad you're here and welcome to the forum. Having to hand feed a few of my chins throughout the years does make you get tons closer to these little fellas, hope your Salem heals quick.

Thanks guys. Salem has a vaginal infection and has been on Baytril so been off her food. She is alot better today and more active so fingers crossed. :)

Welcome to the Community! We all hope your little Chinchilla gets better soon!

Latest posts

Back