Hello everyone!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BookWorm

I got my very first chinchilla today, and I must say I am already in love. She hasn't done much yet but be frightened of me, but I am sure she will come around soon. I am quite willing to wait. I was referred to this site by the breeder I bought her from in the days before the transfer happened. I am really grateful she did, because I got a whole lot of important information here!

Attachments

• IMG_1821.jpg
    IMG_1821.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 18
Hi and welcome! We are so happy to have you here, and I think you will be happy with all of the great information you will find here. Your little girl is beautiful! Congrats!

Thanks all for the greetings. :) I have only had her a day and I'm pretty sure I am already annoying my friends and relatives with my numerous texts and pic messages of things like "Oh look, she's in her hammock!" Nice to be amongst people who understand. :D

Hehe I know the feeling, my boyfriend and I have taken so many pictures and a few videos of our happy little boy, anyway welcome and congrats!

Latest posts

Back