Hello everyone!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vampira_666

I was a member of the site many years ago, when it was still Chins & quills. (Some of you may remember me- same user name). My real name is Penny & I am now happily married & we have a beautiful 4 year old daughter named Reina. When I was a member previously I owned the most special hedgehog I have ever met named Marigold (& a few others also). Well Marigold was my last hog and when she passed I decided I couldn't do it again and lose another "baby" so I opted to not get another hedgehog & to focus on raising my daughter. How can I resist... I LOVE them ...My daughter LOVES animals and has a Love for hedgehogs also. She fell in love with them after I introduced her to them online (in videos etc.- Her favorite video was Boogie Boogie Hedgehog for the longest time, although she sang it Moogie Moogie hedgehog. LOL). So I waited till she was old enough to understand how to care for them and treat them... and we started looking for a new hog about 6 months ago to add to the family. We had no luck and we're just about to give up our search but, That's when a miracle happened...we found our beautiful lil' Flower (previously named Snowball). Flower comes from a family that could no longer care for her (her previous owners weren't the most knowledgeable either but they tried). :thumbsup:

Hi and welcome back! I love it when our children are as excited about animals as we are, and I love that your daughter is so thrilled with hedgies!

Welcome back to the forum Penny. I always think maybe I'll stop having hedgies after each one passes because it is just so painful. Yet here we are, still at it. I guess once one touches our lives, they'll always have a hold on us in one way or another.

Latest posts

Back