Hello Everyone! I am part of ChinFriends Chinchilla Rescue and a chin owner of 7.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cberglind

Hello Everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone.

I am part of ChinFriends Chinchilla Rescue based out of Long Island, NY. We have been operating for about a year and a half. Please check out our website chinfriends.org. We would greatly appreciate anyone who could "Like" us on facebook also. We are trying to get the word out about our rescue as we are the only NY based rescue I believe. We have successfully adopted out over 60 chins nows.

I have 7 chins myself, 6 of which were rescues. There is Marina (Brown), Chevelle (Beige), Monte (Standard Grey), Lily (White), Moxie (Standard Grey), and the twins Bianca and Penny (Cream). I am also fostering 1-3 chins at any given time for the rescue. Right now I have Brutus, a grumpy but lovable standard grey chin who likes to barber his fur.

Welcome to the forum! I've been following Chin Friends for a while now, and am rooting for little Bananas to pull through her amputation. I want to adopt them all, but have a husband who keeps me from getting in over my head. :D

Hello and welcome,

I truly admire your efforts to find these beautiful little creatures loving homes. It breaks my heart to read their stories.

I will check out the website.

Thank you for the welcomes everyone! @chinmama - Bananas is doing pretty good! The surgery went well. She's already up and running around with Lucio. Isn't she such a cutie! :)

Latest posts

Back