Hello Everyone and Merry Christmas!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anita3d

My name is Anita and I live in Tennessee. I have been a member of this site for several months, but never introduced myself to the group. I have three Chins. All boys. Their names are Leo, Taz and Smokey. I have enjoyed reading all the posts on this site. It is great! I am going to sew new Christmas fleece decor for my chin cage this Friday. After I do, I will post a picture.:):)

HI Anita. I feel funny welcoming you since you joined a while back, but welcome!

thank you!! I felt a little funny posting this. I have been reading everyones post for months and learning a lot!!

Ha! Don't be shy, jump right in. You absolutely must share photos of your boys and their new, themed, cages once you are done sewing.

I guess I am a little crazy. I love to sew, so my chinchillas have so many different looks for there cage. I change it about every two weeks! Right now they have red birds and little white birds with santa hats on. It is so cute, but have fleece material with red poinsetta on it. Can't wait to start sewing Friday!!!

Hi and a formal welcome to you at last! We're happy to have you here!

I wish I could sew. I would probably go nuts decorating and redecorating my chin's cage, too! Have fun and can't wait to see pics!

I have a question. How do I put a picture on my profile so it will show up beside my name when I post a comment? thanks

You need to post more. At the moment you are in new member moderation, post enough and you are rewarded with extra abilities as a full member :)

Latest posts

Back