Hello CnH!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kasiechanel

I saw this and decided I should introduce myself!

As you can probably tell from my screen name, my name is Kasie (KC). I am 22 and have 2 boys, a 4 year old and 3 year old at home with my 2 year old chinchilla named Shadow and my cat named Dizzy. I am currently working at a prepaid card company and do project management but my real passion is psychology in which I am still attending school for. Some of my hobbies include playing tennis, reading (I have to peel myself away), and DIY projects.

I first fell in love with chinchillas about 2 years ago when I met my very first one at my neighborhood block party! I had never seen them before and was completely smitten on how incredibly pretty and soft they are. Ever since that moment I knew I had to have one and the nano second the opportunity to get one appeared, I couldn't say no. I purchased my chinchilla from a local pet store which in hind sight, I wish I hadn't but I love him no less for it! I first found this website when looking for answers to some problems with my chin and was so excited to be in a place with people who KNOW these animals and can give me real advise!

If it attached--- there is a pic of my chinchilla below. I'm guessing he is a standard gray.

Hope to get to know you all more soon!
Kasie:dance3:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 15
Back