Hello, big news, and a big thank you!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff, That is great news Glad to hear you have your animals back. can't wait to see where your herd is in a few years.

Congrats on having your animals back with you! I cannot wait to get mine back - and like you, I have a very wonderful chin loving friend (Peggy!) watching mine in the interim.

Hi Jeff

Good to see you here, I'm so pleased for you to have some of your chins back, I hate not having my chins about when I go on holiday.

Hello everyone, good to see so many have found this place already as I think this is a golden opportunity to start a post CnQ era while maintaining the activity and visibility which made CnQ great.

For those of you who may not know me, I've been breeding chinchillas since 2000, and have been active on the forum circuit since early 2001. My focus is on quality standards for show driven by my love of genetics and husbandry.

For those of you who do know me, you also probably know that I have been on hiatus since 2006 and my animals have been in the care of the Jags ever since. So, on the topic of big news, this past sundays I took a drive up north and picked up my animals. Not many left(due to the herd being split in half, not some pandemic, don't want to give the wrong impression), and they have not been doing their job very well, BUT I now have them back here and settled into their little building. I've got 11 total, 10 standards and 1 eb, 3 males and 8 females. Luckily IMHO what I do have are nice animals, with all three males coming from my best bloodline. I plan to pick back up where I left off linebreeding that line to attempt to regain and lock in some of the traits I am after and see where it takes me. With a few more top notch outcross females eventually in the mix I think I can get there, and am excited to try.

So the only thing left now is the most important, the biggest possible thank you to the Jagielo family. Without them generously opening their barn and their time to my animals I would have nothing left to restart with, let alone a multitude of animals out of my best lines. They are great people and a true pillar of the chinchilla community I am happy to know and lucky to have right here in my home state.

Hi, Jeff! Glad to 'see' you again! How are you doing? :) I still only have 6 kids and the Duggars are up to 18 so I don't have a chance of catching up to them...LOL

How is life treating you?

Hi Jeff, we've missed you on the U.K. forums. So glad you now have some of your chins back.

Hey Jeff!
Good to hear you've got the chins back. Don't know what I'd do without mine...
Hope all is well!

Oh Alecia...Did you think she was giving those back...LOL

Back