Hello all

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen and the Hooligans

Hi everyone,

I know some of you and some I don't so,....my name is Jen and I live in Winnipeg Mb Canada. I am a stay at home Mom of 3 kids and 2 furkids. Guess I better show off my little furries now!! LOL

First up Dexter,...he is 1 1/2 and I have had him since he was a babe, and he is a very active and lovey boy!

100_1408.jpg

100_2415.jpg

Next is Brownie, he is a bit older, I got him from Kijiji almost a year ago and he is supposed to be 4,.... He is not a fan of the scritch,...but I think he loves us in his own way,..lol. He is pretty mellow, and spends most of his cage time in one spot looking pretty

100_2433.jpg

100_2006.jpg

here is an old pic of their cage,...it has been improved somewhat since I took this pic and both boys have wheels now since I have given up the idea of them ever beeing cagemates,..but you get the general idea.

100_1254.jpg

I think you will need to throw a large dog in the picture... Maybe a mountain lion! I need some sort of scale, as it looks like Dexter might like to eat Brownies.
Fatty Chin Baby! LOL

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Nana you can get that cage by visiting Home Depot NUMEROUS times, and picking up supplies and then getting to building,..haha....my chinnies inspired me to conquer my fears and learn to build something.....the things we do for the love of our chins!!! I am proud of my saw skills now!

So cute!! I love their cages. Where can I get them?

I am guessing she made them herself. Looks like melamine with a door made from a wooden frame, correct me if I am wrong.

Anyway, welcome to CnH! :welcome3:

It's always so sad when a new member joins and shows their abused chins. Your poor guys really, really need some attention.............:)

Welcome!

Hi Jen, I'm Jenn! I'm also a stay at home mom with 2 boys, but sadly, only one chin. lol. Your chins are adorable and the pictures are great. I'm so envious of the cage you built - it is beautiful. We live to spoil our kids and furbabies, don't we?!!! Welcome to the forum, we're happy to have you here!

:wave: Hello and welcome :)

Love that first photo of Dexter in action.

It's always so sad when a new member joins and shows their abused chins. Your poor guys really, really need some attention.............:)

Welcome!

HAHA! Agreed! These poor poor (SPOILED!) chinnies. :laughitup:

Welcome to the forum. I also like the action shot of Dexter. Brownie is sooo handsome too.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
......and thank you all for recognizing just how extra cute my little lovies are!!!!...hahaha,..no bias there or anything either.....

Back