Hello again!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newt

Gosh it's been a while... like over two years I think! I've had an interesting couple of years, with lots of downs, but also plenty of ups. I lost two of my chins to malo (long time members might remember me talking about Jasmine's malo, way back in Jan 2010, but sadly also my Poppy got diagnosed with it too), so now I just have my beige girl Rosey.
On the up side, I am now married to my soul mate, and have an eight week old daughter, who is the cutest and sweetest little baby anyone could imagine!!!

Well, it's good to be back. I am really looking forwards to catching up with you guys, and to meeting all the newer members :)

Thanks everyone :) Rosey and I appreciate the welcome!

My beige girl is seven years old now, and is lucky enough to have both a big cage, and a whole room to roam around in a playtime. She's a freckly mischief maker who will bite sneaky holes in my clothes if I happen to get distracted, but she makes up for it with cute little kisses and gentle hand nibbles!

I do worry that she might be lonely, but back when I had Poppy and Jasmine, all three girls hated each other anyways, and couldnt even sniff noses through the bars without trying to bite. I guess that means Rosey is destined to remain a singleton chin. I give her lots of attention to compensate though :)

Attachments

• 000_0295.jpg
    000_0295.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 6
Amanda I've missed you so much!!! I'm glad you're back! I can't wait to get all caught up! I'm sorry you've lost both Jasmine and Poppy but I know they were very loved and felt that way until their very end.

Back