Helllo !

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frewrz

Hello, My name is Megan. I have had my one chinchilla Ehren for about 6 years. I just recently took in another (Omar) to hopefully be a new cage mate for him. I have a group of all different animals throughout my house. I have always used this site for reference when I was looking for places to get cage accessories but never joined until now : )

I don't have many pictures on my phone but I am in the process of fixing that.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 17
Welcome! What a cutie! Let us know how the pairing goes - I would love to get a buddy for my chin, but I'm afraid they won't get along and I don't think I have room for two double FNs if they do!

Mine had a brother at the breeder but he was sold, also had a cage are but he was already taken. It took a while to get him used to his last cage mate but I couldn't separate them after that. Now he seems very interested in Omar and friendly with him, which was a surprise to me.

Thank you !
You can't tell but Ehren is a violet.
I thought Omar was a standard but he seems more on the black velvet side.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 4
Thank you all :)
I will be sure to update their progress.
Today I'm setting up my other FN. (I will post pictures when it's finished on that page)

Latest posts

Back