Hedgie Dreams

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

donutpuffs

Sorry if this isn't the right section for this I wasn't sure!

Has anyone had a dream with their hedgie yet? Oh my godness I don't get my hedgehog until monday but during my nap today I had like a nightmare! Napmare?

...So
I had just gotten back home from picking up my hedgie. In the dream he kept biting me when I held him the wrong way because he was quilling, but it was extreme looking because one side was baldy and the other side had quills LOL!. And for some reason I decided to take him with me to a kid's hats/gloves/scarves shop. All winter accessories. BUT I didn't even have him in a bag or anything..just carrying him around. Oh and this is where the weirdest part happened. He started going into hibernation in the store and when I looked at this belly it said "Hibertnation mode starting..."
ohmygod this dream really scared me but now as I write this I am cracking up!
So I ran up to the counter asking them where is the warmest spot you can get me to I need to go there, my hedgehog is going into hibernation mode! And so she told me the backroom, and she took me to the back and opened up a door and it was a huge heater! So im sitting there rubbing his belly O_O and all of a suddent "Hibernation started!" and he started doing like a rumbling noise.. as if he's going to take off like a rocket or something. LOL but I kept trying to get him warmer as the heat blasted and grabbed sum winter hat on the floor and put him in there and then he stopped rumbling lol. And I looked at his belly again.. "Hibernation Cancled". He then sprout back up and I can't remember what happened next lol...ahh...this dream was so riduculous..

What kind of dreams will I have once I actually have him...haha! I think I need to post pictures of him once i get him.. so you can see who caused this!! lol
Anyone have any weird dreams or any dreams at all about hedgehogs?

Omg he's here , the source of my nightmares lol!

Piglet.jpg

^^ piglet's not so scary ;3

I had good hedgie dream, but the worst one is when I dreamt one of my ex-coworker was pregnant (which was true at that time). She told me we wasn't pregnant with a baby, but with hedghogs. She went in labor in front of me and I was like poor girl, it must hurt. I pass on the details...

Aw such a nice dream! He is adorable! Look at those little feeties and that wee nose!!

Oh man...I had a nightmare about Milo one time, I had a dream i took him outside and he ran off while I was looking at something and I chased him around my house until he went into a snake hole and a snake ate him! :'(
Cute story though and piglet is ADORABLE! :thumbsup:

Back