Hedgehog Registry

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LovinHedgies

I am wondering if anyone knows the number to call to talk to the people at the IHR?? I registered my male hedgehog back in November 2010 and still have not received my number for him. I got my females number, but am frustrated about the wait for my males.
I have exchanged several emails with them and they keep saying that they will get the number to me by the next day... :(
I never expected it to take this long....:wacko:

You are one in a long list of people who have been waiting for months and months for numbers. Many have given up.

Lovin, You should have an email in your inbox with his registry number. My understanding is he was registered on 11/8/10. No idea why you didn't get your email for it, maybe it went into spam?

I am curious as to whether or not the information that I submitted on the IHR website was even received.. It's a little scary to me, because it is quite personal information.

I submitted the online form on February 17. I've heard before that it can take months, so i am trying to have patience, but it is frustrating.

Also, the website states that a fee of $1 is required for nonmembers to register a hedgehog with lineage (http://www.hedgehogregistry.org/fees.html), but i have since been informed that this is not true... It would be great if this could be corrected.

And now that we have Harrold's number :)D) How can I add this to Ebba's information?

Kenzi,

Send your updated information to Jeanne Robtoy via [email protected]. Jeanne is our registrar. Email her and ask if she received the information as well as send her the updated information for Harrold.

This is the automated response which I received:

"Thank you for your submission. The Registry is currently experiencing a backlog, but we will process your submission as quickly as possible. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]"

They refer you to continue to reply to this account and receive the same message...?

Got the email with his number - Im not sure what happened to the email in November...I got Hannahs without it going into spam so who knows!
Thanks for the help Kalandra!

Latest posts

Back